Lately I’ve become fascinated with the world of Pinterest Analytics: the little tab on your Pinterest account that lets you see what people have been pinning (and re-pinning) from your site, and which pins have been the most popular. (I think Analytics are only available on verified accounts, but you can also see what people are pinning from your blog https://www.pinterest.com/source/YOURDOMAIN into the search bar.) (Er, obviously replace the words YOURDOMAIN with your actual domain, though…)
I’m always reading blogging advice based around the idea that you should ignore your stats, and just blog about whatever you want, but while I don’t disagree with the second part of that sentence, I find it quite interesting to see which posts and images have been most popular – it can really help you identify what works for your blog and what doesn’t, and, if nothing else, it helps illustrate the fact that yes, you really DO wear the same damn thing, aaaaallll the time. And by “you” I mean “me”.
Here are my top 5 pins from January and February so far:
01. This is the outfit I was wearing on that infamous occasion when someone called the police and reported Terry for “stalking” me. Because I don’t know about you, but I ALWAYS stand and pose for photos for my stalkers…
02. This outfit is from November 2013, but I’ve repeated it more than a few times. A LOT more than a few times, actually…
03. My new coat from Collectif – it almost made me appreciate the snow. Almost.
04. I was quite surprised to see a summer outfit make the top five this month: this photo was taken in the Florida Keys in 2013, and makes me really wish I was back there!
05. I don’t wear this dress very often these days (I still have it, but it’s seen better days!), but I DO have a print of this photo in my powder room, which I guess is quite awkward for guests. And on THAT note, I think it’s time to wrap this one up – if you’re on Pinterest, you can find me here!
[imagebox maintitle=”HOW TO USE PINTEREST TO GROW YOUR BLOG” subtitle=”” image=”https://www.foreveramber.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/pashli-bag.jpg” color=”white” space=”60″ link=”https://www.foreveramber.co.uk/2014/12/use-pinterest-grow-blog.html”]