As a lifelong introvert and social anxiety sufferer, I definitely don’t go looking for awkward situations – and yet, somehow they manage to find me anyway.
So I write about them.
This blog is for the over-thinkers and the perennially anxious : for the misfits and the introverts, and for anyone else who’s ever felt like they don’t quite fit in. It’s about honest parenthood, real-life issues, and, making life a little bit less awkward, one blog post at a time. It’s the award girl’s guide to… well, everything, really: I’m glad to have you along for the ride…
EVER FEEL LIKE YOU DON’T QUITE FIT IN?
Don’t worry: you can sit with us. Enter your email below to get awkward
updates about new posts, and other things of interest…
- Where to sell used clothes
- How to prevent sleep lines
- I tried Liquid Gold so you don’t have to
- Things people with pale skin are sick of hearing
- This is why I unfollowed you on Instagram
- How to be comfortable in your own (pale) skin
- I’m the sucker who bought those magnetic eyelashes from Facebook
- What to put in your hospital bag when you’re having an elective c-section
- How to store your makeup